The Coronavirus (COVID-19) does not discriminate. It is highly contagious and EVERYONE is at risk. Ideally we would test everyone, regardless of symptoms.
Now we can.
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid POC Tests with onsite results in 10 minutes
Book your appointment here:
Background on Antigen testing for COVID-19 with the AccessBio CareStart kits:
· Tests for antigens (proteins) attached to the COVID-19 virus
· Antigens identify people at the peak of infection when virus levels in the body are likely to be high
· Samples collection via nasal swab
· Kits recognized under FDA “Emergency Use Only” notification
· Testing designated for CLIA-Waived status/Prescription Use
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test with a 10 minute processing time, CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale
ASYMPTOMATIC INDIVIDUALS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE.
COVID-19 Testing FAQ
Difference Between Tests
Saliva COVID-19 RT-PCR Test for Individuals $150
Make an appointment below.